Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Things are cookin'!

It's becoming apparent that the Doc Blog is picking up some momentum. Page views are up, Twitter mentions are increasing, Facebook "likes" are on the upswing.

Yay!

If you're new here, welcome. If you're not, I'm glad you're still here! I'm doing my best to keep things updated, and I'm always available at drjeff@gmail.com for suggestions, questions, kudos and gripes.

If you'd like to be notified of new posts, you can follow the Doc Blog on Twitter - @DrjeffBlog. You can "like" Doc Blog on Facebook. And, if you look to your right and scroll down a bit, you'll see the box where you can get notifications via email.

Also on your right is a donate button. This is a labor of love, but if you'd like to buy me a beer or help pay the internet bill, there's your chance!

Again, please do feel free to contact me with questions or ideas. The best posts here have come from reader ideas and questions... and I have no reason to think that things will change in that regard.

Enjoy reading. I'm happy that you're here!
-jeff

4 comments:

  1. By suggestions and gripes, you mean....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adri, I mean like "you should do a post about ____," or "you got your facts wrong about ____." That kind of stuff.

    People always seem a little freaked out that I answer my comment emails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New reader here - hope this "place" thrives.

    ReplyDelete