Friday, March 30, 2012

Exciting news!

Hey, Doc Blog fans - I've launched my Kickstarter project! The goal is to expand on the information you get here in the blog and turn it into a helpful guidebook for therapy clients. In addition, the Doc Blog would get a major upgrade and be magically transformed into a beautiful, professional-looking website with all kinds of features.

Please share this information with your friends, and let's get this funded. Now that I've got the project launched, I can turn my attention back to getting some new posts up.

If you've got anything you'd like to see in a client guidebook, let me know in comments or in email. Thanks for your continued support!

3 comments:

  1. Signal-boosted on my Facebook to bring some wider exposure to this concept for you. I think it is a WONDERFUL idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing...it's on fb

    ReplyDelete